Friday, September 23, 2011

Sorry so long!






I can't remember the last time I've blogged which is not a good thing. And I can't use facebook as an excuse cause we don't have one. Ok, so now what has been happening? Well school started again. Tristen's a freshman this year, playing sophmore football for the high school. Maddy's in 3rd grade and in gymnastics and acting class. Enough said about that =0). Landen is growing so much. Talking more and more. Still potty training him which is enough said also. Jon and I just had our 6th anniversary and with the help of Gabby and Alicia it was great! He surprised me with a night in Salt Lake City. We stayed at the Castle Creek Inn which is the same place we stayed on our 2nd anniversary. Its a themed room hotel so the room was a Scottish themed room with a hot tub in the room. We went to Olive Garden my favorite restaurant. And then we went and took a Salsa dance class and then danced the night away with a live Salsa Band! Lets just say it was the best anniversary it could ever be for 6 years. I love my wonderful husband and thank him for last 6 years. I will add pictures later.

1 comment:

Gabby said...

I'm glad you guys had fun. Jon worked hard at it. Trying to keep it a surprise and all.