Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy happy 2nd birthday Landen!




Can you believe it! My baby is turning 2! To think all we went through just to have our precious Landen and now he's 2. I will have to say that I'm glad to be done having babies though, having 3 of my own I think I'm aloud to say that. I will have to say Landen has made me realize that having kids is a special thing that no one can ever replace. Being older and 14 years since my first one makes you view things a lot different. He is great and the older he gets the funnier it is. I see Jon light up when he does something cute and it makes me happy. After all this is the first time planning a child that we both wanted. We cherish every moment because as you can see with Tristen, before you know it, it's gone! 4yrs from now Tristen will be graduating High School and Landen will only be 5 almost 6. Crazy huh! One starting with school, one ending. Man I feel old.
Anyhow, Happy birthday my beautiful baby boy!

1 comment:

Sue B. said...

Wow where did the years go? They go by to fast, Happy Birthday big boy, Love and hugs to all Grandma.